Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Letter from Don to Albert

Dear Al,
I just came from Dads.  He is in very poor condition. I just came from dad he is in very poor condition while I was there I read a letter that Eulalia wrote they do enjoy hearing from you but your minor ailments and children's minor ailments are so small compared to your dad that they could be omitted we are very glad to hear that you are in your new home and all but no by the heck can you come down to see your dad I don't see why I should be the goat for all of you I don't get but very little gas the same as everybody but I have been quite regular in going out up and showing dad and going up to help Florence when she calls me which is often you know FDR doesn't send me special coupons I get the regular stingy a lot meant another thing is if you think it doesn't take a lot of my time just try it for a month in case you might be interested in your dad's condition he  is very weak his body is very puffed up and his arms and hands look like clubs.  He has the dupsey. Now in your letter you told your telephone number swell dad is still 5397 remember his house address is 123 no ___ Road m.e. the idea is I don't minddoing more than my share but you could at least do a little part of your share by just coming down more then once a year Don

No comments:

Post a Comment